DisplayPort 1.4 UltraHD 8K VESA Certified Cables
For displays that support resolutions above 4K, our DisplayPort version 1.4 cables provide the solution. DisplayPort v1.4 cables support a maximum bandwidth up to 32.40Gbps (HBR3 - High Bit Rate 3 mode) with added support for Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC). This combination allows support for 8K / 60Hz (7680x4320) or 5K (5120x2880) / 120Hz resolutions (Note: Without DSC, the resolutions are the same as DisplayPort 1.3 (8K / 30 Hz, 5K / 60 Hz, 4K / 120Hz). Up from the previous generation, the number of audio channels has also increased to support up to 32 audio channels. Support for HDCP 2.2 is also included. HDR (High Dynamic Range) is also supported for deeper blacks, greater contrast, and more lively colors. VESA CERTIFIED DISPLAYPORT MALE TO DISPLAYPORT MALE 1.4 CABLE
- Compliant with DP1.4 specification.
- Connect a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to a 8K TV, monitor or projector with DisplayPort input.
- Support resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz with High Dynamic Range (HDR) deep color.
- Support HBR3 bandwidths of 32.4Gbps.
- Extend audio transport up to 32 channels and 1536kHz sample rate.
- Feature Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) technique which performs up to 3:1 compression ratio.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- DisplayPort connector with latches keeps cable securely plugged in.
- Backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.